Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love a day off!

I don't have much to say today except that I love a day off! I did go to the Doctor for a regular exam and talked to her about the discomfort I've been having in my lower abdomen which hasn't been too bad lately...until she poked around at it. It took about a 1/2 hour before it started to actually hurt, but it's gone now for the most part. She just wants me to pay attention to it over the next few weeks. It's probably nothing and by next week I will have forgotten about it. I have a short term memory. The other good news of the day is when I went grocery shopping, handed the cashier $60 in cash towards my much higher than that balance and she counted it as $80! I didn't even catch it-C and I noticed it when he was trying to figure out how I could have possibly spent so much money. What can I say-healthy food is expensive. Boo. I'm elated to only have 2 more days of the work week left! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment