Friday, April 17, 2009

Last night was fun...and then I woke up

And today went downhill fast. You know you're off to a bad start when you can't find an outfit to wear, your hair isn't responding and by the time you should be heading out the door you realize you haven't even started makeup. Grr. I was 1/2 hour late for work and then got here and figured out that I should have stayed home. I'm barely treading water this week and feel like one more item in my queue will be the final nail in my coffin. To copy a co-worker and friend, today I'm feeling "stabby." I want to bang my head against the wall because unfortunately that's what I feel like I'm doing already anyway. I keep having the same conversations over and over and hey guess what? over again with my "customers" and they don't get it. It's driving me crazy. I had people over for a jewelry party last night which was so fun and life as a jewelry consultant is not sounding so bad right now. The silver lining is that it's Friday and tomorrow begins my weight loss quest via the Body Fit Challenge at the gym, and Sunday is a fun brunch with new soon to be friends. Gloria Gaynor said it best, "I will survive."

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to "meet" you again! Hope today is better than Friday...!

    ReplyDelete