Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I don't even know what day it is...

It's just been one of those weeks. I guess it could be good-The days are obviously flying by! I had my first trainer workout last night for the Body Fit Challenge (BFC) and she managed to kick our ass pretty good, but I know it will get worse! The trainer is a martial artist and she had us doing cardio kickboxing! I felt pretty dumb, but if it's making my ass shrink I'll look stupid in public. I took tonight off to let my body rest until it's a little used to the routine, but tomorrow is day 2 and I'm excited! Other than that work sucks right now and a department meeting tomorrow should be reminiscent of the riots after Rodney King, or during the Kent State drama. People are PISSED and it's going to rear it's ugly head tomorrow. As much as I like to argue (if I have a valid argument) I actually wouldn't mind waking up sick tomorrow and having to call in. C has been in bed for over an hour which I should be too, but I've been computering (it's a word. I just made it up) so I suppose I should finish cleaning up from dinner-Fried brown rice-First time recipe and it needs help but it wasn't horrible. Then off to beddy-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment