Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Woot woot!

Our first anniversary is this weekend!! I can't believe it's been a year already! I got C the coolest gift and can't wait to give it to him...except it won't be ready until next week. Boo. I can't say what it is yet in case he figures out how to read this blog, but I'll report back after he opens it! I'm happy right now...it's been awhile since I've really felt happy. I don't know what the difference is, but I hope it lasts! One thing that is great is C is joining the gym and we've both been working out more which is great, also because he's off work for the summer he's been cooking and really just helping out and it's been very nice for me. We're going to have a busy weekend seeing Wilco-our favorite band in concert (C is going all 3 days!) I'll meet him in Berkeley on Saturday and we'll see them at the Greek theater, then on Sunday we'll drive up to South Lake Tahoe and see them there on our anniversary. We're spending 2 days in Tahoe and we're bringing the dogs! Yay! Plus the cabin we rented has a hot tub (nice!) I can't wait to get away and just be with each other and the dogs away from work, away from the chores and the monotony of daily life. We just get to celebrate our marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment