Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been a while...

I've been so busy since my vacay I haven't posted in a while! We had a great time in MD, VA and DC-I'll try to post some pics too. I'm still doing the Body Fit Challenge at the gym and I can't believe how much hard working out I've been doing We're talking like nausea, soreness, stiffness all of it. And what do I have to show for the fruits of my labor? I've gained 4lbs. No it's not muscle. I don't have a clue what's going on, but it sucks and I'm pissed. I know I could be eating better, but I'm certainly not bad, and I know I could work out more/harder when I'm on the off days, but the fact that I can hardly move usually hinders that. I've decided to finish out the challenge and I've decided to go back on Weight Watchers. This has been the only way I was successful-I just got lazy. It's only been 3 days and I've already seen an improvement on the scale.
I also made 6 meals on Monday that I put in the freezer so we don't have to think too hard on the nights I'm at the gym. After I finished those I cooked 3 breasts of chicken and cut them up for pasta, salads etc-They're in the fridge now, but will eventually go in the freezer too. Then I made dinner for us for Monday, so all in all I made 8 "meals" in one day. I will probably try to do this every other week from now on-It will be such a time saver if it's good! Once we actually try out the recipes I'll start posting them.
I had today off work and got my hair done, went to the dentist, went to the doctor, cleaned the house, and then I'll leave for the gym in a little over a hour. Only 2 more classes of getting my ass kicked! Plus, hubby doesn't even have to think about dinner since meal #1 is thawed in the fridge with the cooking directions for him. All in all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment